Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tourny

It's sha boi. Been a while since I posted but I'm about to break down the final four for you. Basically UNC is going to suck a dick. haha. But seriously Villanova is the real deal. They have got some strong ass guards and dudes that all look like they are 30. UNC's best player whines about his big toe. They do have a lot of firepower though. Snow still has the Heels beating Nova 75-69. Take that one to Vegas and try not to get an STD.

The otherside of the bracket has Mich St vs. Uconn. I had Lousiville going all the way so you already know what I think about Mich. St. They also play in a conference that scores as much as JV girls do in high school. Its like 45-38. Uconn has got some real talent. They lost there start guard late in the season but Thabeet is still a presence in the middle. Uconn over St. 80-72.

In the championship, Hansborough is going to cry and the Heels are going to lose 88-82. Sorry Sweet Lips but the Huskies are going to be cutting the nets down.

A side note: the Blue Devils recently acquired another skinny, no defense playing, wuss ass shooter called Seth Curry. It seems as though Coach K could careless about winning championships. He just wants cerebral goody to shoe players to follow his system. Given that Greg Paulus has finally graduated so overall it's a positive.

That's my bracket breakdown. I miss my bois no homo. Of course if any of you see Andy before I do then slap him up. One love

1 comment:

Dex said...

That's real. Thank you for blessing the pages once more. I just found out that if you create an account (just use your normal email account) you can do your own postings. This would make it easier to differentiate us, so we know who says what. If you want to, let me know which email to send the link to.

Check out the chappelle bracket.

Peace