Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scheelps Beer

That's some good mother fucking beer! So last Friday was a guys night out. My fraternity was hosting this event for all of the other fraternities around the country. Basically, as Dex would put it, a bunch of rich, preppy, white bitches came to together to hang out.

It was aite. I got some practice in for the A-town challenge. Also some gay dudes hit on me. Like I don't know what the fuck is with that. When I was in NY gay dudes would hit on me too. At the subway station some guy talked to me for a while and then started talking about how much he loved Frasier. That basically means he likes licking asshole or getting fingers shoved up his ass (cough haik). Whatever the night was solid, although it didnt end up in the Jbox parking lot with Dex hitting Lew in the balls so it wasnt great, haha.

I'm definitely looking forward to coming to ktown the end of this month. Supposedly uncle Haik is going to pull his dick out of the stripper long enough to make a visit so White A-town can be reunited. I know Dex will be practicing soccer for ten hours a day so the games can be at least competitive, I appreciate that. But for real, I miss you guys no homo. Ideally, we would all live close by and be able to slap Andrew on a daily basis. But I know we are all doing our thing. So k-town get ready, lock up your daughters, it's going to be a celebration.

Snow

2 comments:

A Town of K Town said...

First of all low blow,i didnt really understand this post. all you talked about is how gay guys hit on you, maybe you should try it out once al, i mean there has to be somethin there if you are gettin all this attention from the gays..just saying

Peace
SL

Dex said...

Some good motherfuckin times with some good motherfuckin beer is about to kick off in less than a month. I can't wait. Hope that Uncle Bang won't be there.