Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Monday, March 17, 2008

At the baaar with the Tank!

Good Afternoon peoples, Sweet Lips here. So this weekend I made a trip out to the beach with the jew face killa (he was in town shoppin his cd around). We visited Huntington beach it was pretty nice 75 Sunny, we decide to walk into a bar and sitting right there is Tank Abott. Personally I wasnt a huge fan but hes been known to be a gret street fighter.

So i sit right next to him, the dude has a laptop out and he is drunk up the ass. He has like 5 to 7 drinks scattered around his laptop. By the way he was a dumb motherfucker cuz he couldnt type with 2 hands he was punching in the letters with his right index finger. So their is also a nice girl serving the drinks behind the bar and I dont think she knew who he was but I guess he thought hes a big star cuz he reaches over and says "hey babe are you on the menu".... This woman was disgusted cuz this is a ugly motherfucker seriously..


So she leaves and i enter the convo I lie to him and say im a big fan (fuck that its all about fedor)..I tell him "Rough fight last time huh?" and he starts talkin to me about his whole training routine and how he is losing fights because of his age and he starts tellin me how he could of beat kimbo slice at which point i decided not to talk to this ugly thing because he obviously doesnt remember the fight he had with kimbo..you be the judge peoples could he have won this fight???i mean really???
-Keep it Real Sweet Lips
*song of the week- The Finer things Neyo, Kanye, Fabolous, JD

1 comment:

A Town of K Town said...

Nice post. I wish the video link would have played. Oh well. But I have a feeling you are going to be contributing some straight gold that no other A Town member can provide. True celebrity sightings, and with you actually interacting with these people....Priceless.

I also like the "song of the moment." It was a good touch.

Darkness