Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Monday, March 17, 2008

Finals and Shit

Yo!
What's really good America?
Shit has been a bit hectic on my end.
Just finished up a Marketing Final that I was severely unprepared for.
I was fucked in the butt like these 2 kids, no homo.



Sorry this video is taking so long to download. Looks like you have 2 options to step up your internet game. Either A, visit this cracktacklin site: http://web.mac.com/dex_grant/Site/Home.html or holla at this man:



Holla!

I'm happy to see that my boys have posted up on here, and hopefully we can keep this at least a weekly thing. I'm thinking of throwin down weekly deadline of every Sunday by 9pm P.S.T. (note the time zone America, that's 12:00am E.S.T. for all you east coast cats. I'm giving you an extra day, so don't be late) And don't be the type of motherfucker who procrastinates this shit, this ain't school or work where you put that assignment or project off until the day before it's due. This is a release from that, so release on here, before I release in you face. (no homo)



Aight, now onto the main events at hand. As you know America, one of my jobs here at Western Washington University is to be like a vet and make that pussy smile,

and another is to be an International Peer Advisor for Japanese students staying in America for the next 5 months. What my boss stresses for me to do as an IPA is to help these Japanese students meet American friends. Cool, I got that, no problem. But when some motherfuckers try to run up on my students, I'm not tryin to have that. There's 2 individuals in particular who I might have to go Rampage Jackson on. Yes, it's B&WD, or black and white dude. (This was much shorter than BD&HWFWTHB, which obviously stands for Black Dude & His White Friend Who Thinks Hes Black)

Well anyways, I ain't one to snitch, unless it's for an imperative reason (on the cops, someone jacked your brownie, Al and Haik be cheatin on Winning Eleven. You known, crimes against humanity) but I had to blow the whistles on these dudes. So last Thursday we had our Campus Friends gathering. And for those of you who don't know, that's when one of the AUAP students (the Japanese foreign exchange students) gets paired up with an WWU American student, with the hopes that they will hang out from time to time. Everything is going fine and dandy, and than my boss decides to leave. That's when the white dude thinks it will be ok to start picking up one of the female students and throwing her over his shoulder, oh ya, and this is after he told her "I will teach you how to fight (and he was referring to boxing)" I don't know if its in the White Boys who think They are Black Boxing Handbook, but in the normal people Boxing Handbook, you damn sure can't do that. And dude was so aggressive when he was "boxing/wrestling" with her, that she had marks on her arms and legs. I mean....wow



So now I get to holla at my boss and see if we can do something about this issue. Oh yeah, he got hired as an IPA (my job) next year, so that makes it even worst. I don't know if its too late to cut this guy, because we have already hired the IPAs for next year, but I can cross my fingers. There's more incidents that involve this guy and the other guy, but I'll save that for skype. I'm out.

-Darkness

No comments: