Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Monday, March 17, 2008

Why I Love A-town (No Homo)

Wdup y'all. Ur boi Snowflake is back on and going to speak from the heart for a bit. Most of my posts will be on the lighter side but I'm a deep kid so I want to show that to you. I miss my bois all the time, but especially tonight when I went through some shit and needed'em here.

Dex and Haik are a part of my family. One day, they will be uncle Haik and uncle Dex (sorry Dex, it won't be daddy Dex) to my kids. One day, little Champ Grant will prolly beat the shit out of my kid, haha, and Dex will be over there cracking up, haha. But for real, I know this because I couldn't live my life day in and day out without my bois. While we are scattered all over the country, they're always with me. There are the ones that know me. I can tell them anything. I can call them at 3am in the middle of the summer and I know they always got my back. I'm one who doesn't trust hardly anyone, but I trust them.

The crazy shit is that whether we think it or not, we all change. Whether it be a little or a lot. I know I've changed and I think they have changed some too. But deep down inside we all still know who each other is. We can not see each other for months, then kill some motherfuckers in ball and get some food like we do it everyday. And my bois keep it real. They dont change around certain people like some of you other shady motherfuckers. They'll tell you shit that you don't want to hear because they know it will make you tougher and stronger.

I've met a lot of people and found a real good friend at school but my bois are different. I hope that I mean as much to them as they do to me. I hope they get everything they want in life. I really do. And motherfuckers, I can't wait until the next time I ball Haik's ass up at Hellen Keller. Or I beat Dex's ass in Winning Eleven, or we fucking slap the shit out of Andrew, or catch that crab with Hieu while Dex beats those crabs with a Louisville Slugger. Love you guys.





One love,



Snow

2 comments:

A Town of K Town said...

Damn son, your making your boy cry over here. That shit was mad real. Sorry I've been busy lately, its finals week, and I've been trying to hit those books hard, while at the same time putting in work with the AUAP students. [I have to step it up in comparison to last cycle, I was hurting with my groups unity]

I definitely feel the same way you do son, and I am sure our boy sweetlips feels the same. But lets get these delusions of grandeur out of our head, and put down the pipe, before I have to put a whoppin on your ass in Winning Eleven. Speaking of which, it comes out for the Wii tomorrow, so you already know where I will be.

Darkness Out

Sweet Lips said...

Yaa doggie you know what it is with us, to keep it short and sweet atown stay down with each other theres no gettin out son as long as the boss has to go to work on sundays theres no gettin out.
one love