Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Predicament

Yo!
Live and direct with a Japanese final just 2 hours away. A Japanese final that I am severely understudied for, but lets not start the "hate, hate, hate, hate, hate" chant, but encourage the effort (as small as it might have been) to study for this bitch.

Anyways, if you have been keeping up with the comment game, I have kindly gotten one from my boy SL on the last one. And here's the issue. Manami and I are finished, with no intentions of getting back together. Even if she through that on a silver platter, I would do my best to say no (and as long as I focused on the cons of the relationship) I would be able to follow through. Well anyways there's a new prospect if you haven't heard. It's kind of weird, because she was an AUAP student from the previous cycle, BUT, she wasn't in my group. In fact, she was all the way on the other side of campus, and we both started to catch feelings when we were still dating our respective significant others.

It could be a combination of both being in less than ideal relationships, or the stars were aligned a certain way, but we always seemed to have fun in each others presences, with a certain vibe in the air surrounding us. Anyways, we both like each other, but if we were to start dating, how does that make the ol' boy look. Am I doing this job, just to date students? Obviously not, because I had plenty of students, of the female species, roll up in my room at night, just them, on their pajamas, but I was a perfect gentleman and hit the books while they chilled on my bed. It has already been happening this quarter, but usually they roll up like twins, with one in my bed and the other in my roommates. Holla.

Anyways, when I go to Japan, and if we are a couple. I don't want it to be awkward with the rest of the students, or let this be the topic of discussion. Imagine that I go to Japan to hang out with a group of students, and she is there, and we are a couple. Might seem a bit awkward for one or two students I'm thinking. Unless we manage to not be a couple in any way, which I hope can hold through. But we shall see.

Any feedback on the situation would be greatly appreciated. Good looking.

Darkness

2 comments:

Sweet Lips said...

Yo doggie, its yo boi.. I think theres a pretty easy solution to this predicament.. DO YOUU, do you son , you should be real with it and if its there its there go for it, cant not go for something just cuz you think its goin to be awkward for someone else. It seems as if the balls in your court and like you said your Dwight Howard...Smash it!

A Town of K Town said...

doggy, you got a tough situation because you're always around these students. it's understandable that they're going to catch feeling for you (you're Dex Grant) and you're going to catch feelings for a select few. If you're going to lose your job for dating a student then you need to analyze what it more important: the job or the girl. i wouldnt trip about how people perceive you because if they spend some time with you, they will see your intentions and that they are good.
Finally, I agree with Sweet Lips. Don't worry about it being awkward for the other students. Shit, it would be awkward if you saw her without progressing things because you didnt want to make it awkward for others.