Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Broke

That's right folks.
Spring, Mutha Fuckin, Broke.
Not broke in the sense of cashless, because I just got paid,
But broke in the sense that I am bored out of my fuckin mind.
If it's not bad enough that I have to stay at WWU during my spring break,
I have to stay here with all my American friends who just left today!
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Pretty much game and drink.
But drinkin is a team sport, so I will be drinking for the first time with
the rest of the IPAs tonight.
So we will see how that goes.
There will also be some student involvement I'm sure.

Speaking of which, they do some boarderline gay shit.
I don't know if you've seen my 2nd post where it shows one
dude getting the shit humped out of him, but here's some more.
And as gay as it is, it's pretty funny.
Half of the time, they aren't drunk, but...confused...bored...I don't know.
Well, enjoy.


2 comments:

A Town of K Town said...

That is So Gay that it becomes funny, No homo doggie for real, Y couldnt it be 2 girls dex?? I know you got them probably over your dorm right now in your bed.Dont lie

A Town of K Town said...

there is not borderline to that, that is some gay shit. I mean you got nothing on white-atown with that shit. I could see it being two girls but I could also see Dex Grant entering the footage in a bathrobe ready to give the business. Now that wouldnt be spring broke.