Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brawling

Hey, hey, hey smoke weed everyday. It's ya boi, Snowflake here. Everyone gather around, ur boi is going to share a story. So last thursday night I'm at this Irish bar in dirty Durham. I'm with a pretty big crowd since it's one of the women's players birthdays. So the bar is fucking packed. I'm chilling in the back with a few people and people are smoking everywhere. My buddy Jon sees this one shady looking character smoking and is like "look at that hippy looking fucker." haha, right. It turns out this hippy fucker has boys all around the bar who are drunk as shit, and ready to throw down.



First, thing that happens is this one 6'2 white dude next to me turns to Jon and is like," You taking shit!?" Now, Jon is a big boy from NY. He's on the baseball team, prolly about 6'1'' 220, the guy could hurt somebody. But he's chill he's like,"I just made a comment, you know, relax." The other guy is like, "Because i'll fucking beat ur ass, yada, yada..." I step in, obviously the hot-headed authority figure and am like, "it's cool, we got it, we're not taking shit, it's cool." And the white guy goes, "because I fucking get in bar fights," then homeboy holds up his right arm and there is this huge cast on his wrist/forearm. lol

After the guy makes some condescending remarks about Duke students and how they may have book smarts but not street smarts he finally leaves. Phew, glad that's over. But like two fucking minutes later, some thick bald headed guy comes right up to us and is like, "ARE U TAKING SHIT?!" We hadnt been and it was obvious this dude just wanted to fight somebody. I think he would have fought a 14 year old at this point. At this point, it's me, Jon, and this other guy we know and we look behind the bald headed fucker and see like 7 dudes ready to back him up. Bald headed bitch keeps yapping, "Cause I'll fucking beat ur ass, yada yada" then he grabs the other guy we are with. The other guy gets free and Jon and him bounce outside. I stay cause I'm with other people but like I almost had to bust out the head lock and choke a bitch.




So I find this whole encounter interesting because I wonder what woulda happened if it were A-town getting confronted. Obviously, if it were A-town + Lew and they were going after Lew, then let me help u beat a jew. haha, just playing Lew just playing. But for real, A-town would not have gone outside after somebody grabbed us. I mean, we have Dex "take down 4 motherfuckers in my backyard" Grant on our side. And if Andrew and Hieu were there, as long as they werent fighting each other, we'd put up some blows. Story time over and protect ur goddamn neck.

2 comments:

A Town of K Town said...

"I wish a mothafawka would..."

-Darkness.

And that's all I have to say about that. Nicely done son, handle your business.

Darkness

Jewfacekilla said...

shit son. if it were Atown in the building and my jewish ass was going to be sheckled i know i could count on my boyz to back me up. one love. but jews aint the fighting type, unless you thrown their bosox hat on top of roofs. fucking asshole.