Top Banner

Two In The Shirt

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness

What's good, it's ur boi Snowflake. I'm here to talk a little basketball with you (Watch out for your job Seth Davis.) Anyways, being the son of Papa Hope, I had to learn how to talk sports from the crib. I mean the guy is a fucking sportsnews feed, luv ya dad. Sweet Lips will verify this but we were at Kidd Valley and mom was talking about how sports crazed my dad was. She was like, "and this one week, after working all week, he went to the Huskie football game on Saturday and then Seahawk game on Sunday. C'mon John." My dad was completely unphased by this. He replies in a manner like how-could-I-not-go, "It was USC (or some good team) and the Rams were in town, a division rival." Straight Baller.

My dad even got my mom to play in a basketball league with him last spring. My parents are old farts so they don't have a league for people as old as them. They were out there with people in their late 20s and early 30s. I went and watched them play a game. My mom was a disgrace to the Hope name. haha. But seriously Mom ran down the court like Pee Wee Herman. This was in May and I was like there is no way ur scoring a bucket this year. But by the end of the season she had a total of eight points. That's more than Ty Lawson is going to have in his next game. Yeah, fuck you UNC and Haik. haha.



So back to the tourney. My Dukies got knocked out because they couldnt beat a bunch of Hillbillies that fuck their cousins. My bracket went to absolute shit yesterday too. I had Clemson going to the elite eight. Thank god UCLA won because I have them winning the championship. Overall, I was impressed by Washington St. I think they have a chance to go far because they play tough defense and are consistent with it. Nick Collison is a fucking baller so I still think UCLA will go far. Stanford is a bunch of bitches and I had Marquette winning. Don't expect them to get past their next opponent.

One Love,
Snow

2 comments:

A Town of K Town said...

Al are you serious maaaan, shut yo ass up and go watch the Unc game as a matter fact drop all your duke academics and gear and go to Unc and be a part of a WINNING school for the last quarter.

A Town of K Town said...

Wow.

Al just got shitted on.
I'll save my remarks for SL's post.
But, wow.

Darkness